This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.
01: Do you have a good relationship with your parents? – My
mother is dead, thank fuck… I would NOT be on good terms with her,
for personal reasons undisclosed. Suffice it to say, she was an awful
woman. My dad and I have a decent relationship, albeit a bit distant…
but it’s much better than it was prior.
02: Who did you last say “I love you” to? – @raunchyrichardramirez of course <333
03: Do you regret anything? – I regret many, many things… some stemming from shit that happened what seems like lifetimes ago now….
04: Are you insecure? – I think everyone can be, at times
05: What is your relationship status? – Very much taken, thank you 🙂
06: How do you want to die? – I always thought that during sex would be a great way to go out with a bang, so to speak… but peacefully, would be nice. Of old age, with my loved ones by my side (however few they may be…)
07: What did you last eat? – Umm… salad, about 8 hours ago. Ooops? Unless you count the peanut butter shake I had right afterward, I suppose.
08: Played any sports? – I played nearly every sport as a kid, but my favorite was hockey… I also played volleyball, soccer, baseball, basketball, and ran track and field.
09: Do you bite your nails? – When I’m anxious and unsettled, yes… which is basically all the time, it seems.
10: When was your last physical fight? – Never really had one
11: Do you like someone? – I sure hope so, or else this whole marriage thing is never going to work out…
12: Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? – Yes, when I was a bit younger… all the time.
13: Do you hate anyone at the moment? – I hate several people at the moment… you want me to make you a list?
14: Do you miss someone? – Yes, dearly.
15: Have any pets? – Technically I have a dog named Benni, but he lives with my dad now thanks to my (other) roommate’s inability to read leasing agreements…
16: How exactly are you feeling at the moment? – A little sad and worried, and a bit nostalgic in a way that makes me want to break down and sob… but otherwise mostly okay.
17: Ever made out in the bathroom? – Mmmm… I don’t think so? I don’t recall. Probably.
18: Are you scared of spiders? – Well I’m allergic to them, sooo… I’m certainly not thrilled about their existence.
19: Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? – Absolutely, yes… in a goddamn heartbeat, so long as I could choose the time and date.
20: Where was the last place you snogged someone? – Bedrooooom
21: What are your plans for this weekend? – Keep on keeping on, ride the storm out, maybe play some Rock Band with my love over here, and dabble in some extracurricular activities….
22: Do you want to have kids? How many? – No.
23: Do you have piercings? How many? – I technically have two, one in each ear… but the holes have half-closed up again >.>
24: What is/are/were your best subject(s)? – I was an honor’s student with a genius-level IQ… I was just good at school, even if it bored me. Never studied a day in my life. I guess I’d go with art and band… choir and theatre. They were the only things I cared about back in the day, really. Aside from that, I was always a natural in English and Biology.
25: Do you miss anyone from your past? – Desperately
26: What are you craving right now? – A bit of attention and some stimulation… a refill on this drink soon would be nice as well… and perhaps another good dream tonight to calm my mind.
27: Have you ever broken someone’s heart? – Probably so
28: Have you ever been cheated on? – By everyone I’ve ever been with, before now…
29: Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? – Yes
30: What’s irritating you right now? – That I can’t change the past, or fix certain things when they pop up?
31: Does somebody love you? – Again… if not, this whole marriage thing really isn’t going to work out…
32: What is your favourite color? – Blue, then purple
33: Do you have trust issues? – Absolutely… I wonder why >.>
Who/what was your last dream about? – It was about Ted, and mmmm… I don’t think I can repeat the contents of said dream in polite company. I feel like that’s a trend with me, but I have zero complaints.
35: Who was the last person you cried in front of? – @raunchyrichardramirez
36: Do you give out second chances too easily? – Historically? Yes. And third… and fourth… and fifth…
37: Is it easier to forgive or forget? – I have a hard time doing either. I try to push it out of mind, if anything. I don’t forget… I just have to make them disappear from my mind when they pop up.
38: Is this year the best year of your life? – It’s been one of them, sure… I’ve had a lot of shitty years, believe me.
How old were you when you had your first kiss? – I don’t know… grade school age, though. Maybe 7 or so? Not at all memorable, so I don’t really care.
40: Have you ever walked outside completely naked? – No.
51: Favourite food? – Favorite is hard… I do love my food, after all. I guess cheeseburgers, steak, ice cream, and cookies are at the top of my list. I also love peanut butter. And asparagus. But not together. That’d be gross.
52: Do you believe everything happens for a reason? – Yes, however much I may hate it sometimes…
53: What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? – Snuggled under the covers, tucked my Teddy book underneath me for safe-keeping, and then closed my eyes.
54: Is cheating ever okay? – No.
55: Are you mean? – If you cross me or someone I care about, I certainly can be.
56: How many people have you fist fought? – Zero.
57: Do you believe in true love? – Transcending death, absolutely.
58: Favourite weather? – Hot and sunny… swimming weather. Boy do I ever miss California.
59: Do you like the snow? – NO. I hate it.
60: Do you wanna get married? – I used to think I’d never be married, all things considered. But yes. I do <333
61: Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? – Depends on who the person is, but assuming it’s my significant other? Sure.
62: What makes you happy? – @raunchyrichardramirez, good music, Teddy smiles, road trips, park-going weather, amusement parks, Captain Swan, Delena, video games… I could go on……
63: Would you change your name? – Planning on it. Soon. Not soon enough… but soon.
64: Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? – Umm… no. It’s harder not to kiss them, actually. I get to missing it, and mmmm yep I think I’m due for another very soon.
65: Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? – I don’t have a best friend of the opposite sex, which is fortunate… seeing as how I’m already taken and all. No thanks, bucko.
66: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? – I’m sure I used to at one point or another, but meh… I don’t have many friends at all, honestly.
67: Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? – My dad? Or I guess my roommate.
68: Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? – My love <333
69: Do you believe in soulmates? – Yes, and a layer that goes beyond that even….
70: Is there anyone you would die for? – The person I love… absolutely.
TRUE CRIME GIVEAWAY!
Pictured above are 2 of my favorite true crime books and 6 serial killer stickers. I’ve decided to split these up into 2 prize packs and give them away to 2 lucky members of the true crime community.
PRIZE PACK #1 INCLUDES:
╳ Hardcover copy of “The Only Living Witness” by Stephen G. Michaud and Hugh Aynesworth (Note: This is my favorite, favorite, favorite Ted Bundy book! Easily the most informative and fun to read.)
Ted Bundy “takes my breath away” sticker
Richard Ramirez small sticker
Jeffrey Dahmer mugshot sticker
PRIZE PACK #2 INCLUDES:
Paperback copy of “Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters” by Peter Vronsky (Note: Loads of information on both well-known and lesser-known cases. Provides great insight on the psychology of killers.)
Ted Bundy “wanted by the FBI” sticker
Richard Ramirez graphic design sticker
╳ Jeffrey Dahmer “worst potluck guest ‘91″ sticker
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Make sure you are following @ted-bundys-unibrow
2. Like & reblog this post
3. Tag the post with the prize pack you are hoping to win
RULES FOR ENTRY:
– MUST be at least 18 years of age
– MUST follow the instructions listed under “how to enter”
– You CAN enter as many times as you want!
– Only ONE prize pack per person
– Winners will be chosen at random!
– The books have been previously loved. Though they are in good condition, please expect small marks on the covers (especially the paperback “Serial Killers” book.)
– This giveaway is open internationally
– Expect shipping to take a couple of weeks if you are located outside of the USA
– Rules may be subject to change. Stay tuned for any updates!
WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN APRIL 21, 2017 ~~~ GOOD LUCK!
reblog if your url represents who you really are
1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you? – I mean… sometimes I forget others exist, I guess. But it’s more that I doubt that they’re “real” or that they function on the same level as I do, more than the existence thing. Does that make sense?
2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you? – Like… 1?
3. The person you would never want to meet? – Mmmm… no comment.
4. What is your favorite word? – Twig? I don’t know. Snohomish is fun too. We’ll go with Ted.
5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be? – Probably a weeping willow, or an evergreen tree… or a cypress.
6. When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought? – “Damn, I look puffy today…”
7. What shirt are you wearing? – A red one that says “Northern California” on it, because this girl likes to represent.
8. What do you label yourself as? – “Me” ??? I don’t like labels.
9. Bright room or dark room? – Dark room.
10. What were you doing at midnight last night? – Ummm… @raunchyrichardramirez ??? haha
11. Favorite age you’ve been so far? – 30
12. Who told you they loved you last? – My love, @raunchyrichardramirez
13. Your worst enemy? – Mmmm… tough call, lotta mousy bitches ‘round these parts, aren’t there?
14. What is your current desktop picture? – Desktop is a photo of the University of Washington campus… iPhone and iPod are Ted.
15. Do you like someone? – Boy, I sure hope so!
16. The last song you listened to? – Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison, if we’re going by what @raunchyrichardramirez put on over here… otherwise, it’s Working My Way Back To You by The Four Seasons for me.
17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up? – *nods at question 13 and coughs, thinking*
18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face? – Again with the redundant questions… see above.
19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do? – Eh… no thanks. Unless I’m going to make someone suck on their exhaust pipe.
20. What is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional) – I guess my eyes? Or hair. I have nice hands too though, I suppose.
21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do? – Shit… assuming I could choose? I’d be Ted, and I’d never put my damn clothes on.
22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it? – Secret? Not really. I can sing moderately well, and I play several instruments though. Does that count?
23. What is one unique thing you’re afraid of? – Losing someone I care about. Again.
24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal. – I mean… am I still allergic to gluten? Assuming I’m not, I guess I’d go with a bacon cheeseburger from one of my favorite burger joints (if that counts as a burger)… and if it doesn’t, I’ll have a toasted peanut butter and maple syrup sandwich.
25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it? – Traveling
26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go? – Seattle… or San Francisco, as my second choice.
27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply
of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific” it says.
Man! What are you gonna say about that? Even if you don’t drink booze
there’s something you can figure out… so what’s it gonna be? – Eh, I’m not picky. Rum is pretty great though… and I’m kinda partial to bourbon, scotch, and gin.
28. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own
society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into
place? – Fuck everyone else… the only people staying on my island are @raunchyrichardramirez and I. They can get the fuck out.
29. What is your favorite expletive? – …fuck. If it wasn’t blatantly obvious, already.
30. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to
run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones
and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing
you’re going to save from that blazing inferno? – Assuming I can just buy replacements of the replaceable objects (like books, etc.), and iCloud backed up my iPhone/iPod for later? Probably my computer, with all of my photos/screencaps, bookmarks, and writing saved on it. But goddamn, my Teddy walls, and my letters, etc…
31. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? – It’d be from longer ago than you’d probably care to imagine, I can tell you that…. and it still haunts me to this day, go figure.
32. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling
heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out
this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world! – Fuck that, I don’t sleep with celebrities… I’ve got everything I want right here, and I’m not giving up Seattle.
33. The Celestial Gates Of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise
because you didn’t think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it
turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a
fantastic mood. Death offers to return the
friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. Who
will you bring back? – If you know me at all, you already know the answer to this question.
34. What was your last dream about? – Ohhh boy… wouldn’t YOU like to know? (Yes… yes, you likely would.)
35. Are you a good….[insert anything you’d like here]? – I’m a good deal of things, yes… haha.
36. Have you ever been admitted to the hospital? – Yes, but outpatient only.
37. Have you ever built a snowman? – Yes, when I was a child.
38. What is the color of your socks? – One’s black and white and grey and fuzzy, and the other is just plain white… because fuck matching, that’s why.
39. What type of music do you like? – I love a little bit of everything, really. Music is life… although I have a particular fondness for the 60′s and 70′s.
40. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? – Sunsets.
41. What is your favorite milkshake flavor? – Can’t have ‘em anymore, but when I could? Mint chocolate chip, or peanut butter.
42. What football team do you support? (I will answer in terms of American football as well as soccer) – American football? University of Washington for college ball… Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49′ers for NFL. European football? Manchester City. Nuff said. MLS soccer? Seattle Sounders and Vancouver Whitecaps.
43. Do you have any scars? – I have several, yes… nothing too major though. Gotta know where to look. The most hidden one is probably the one on the inside of my upper lip. Got it from falling off a wagon as a toddler.
44. What do you want to be when you graduate? – Happy and fulfilled? But seriously, fuck school. I’m an artist.
45. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? – Ehhhh that’s a tough one. I dislike plenty, if I’m being honest… but I guess my weird food allergies/metabolism issues? Just so I could eat more cookies….
46. Are you reliable? – Yes, my word is good… I won’t give it if I don’t mean it.
47. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be? – “Quick… what are the lottery numbers for tomorrow’s draw?”
48. Do you hold grudges? – I’m not proud of it, but yes… across more years than I’d care to recount, honestly.
49. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create? – This is just reminding me of that Jonathon Coulton song (’Skullcrusher Mountain’) about the half pony/half monkey monster thing. Maybe hybrids aren’t such a good idea…
50. What is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had? – Ohhh I don’t care to recount it for the public for various reasons, but rest assured it was probably with my love over here… and it was probably this past year as a result.
51. Are you a good liar? – Yes, but not to those I truly care for. I value my honesty when it actually matters, which is why I value others’ as well.
52. How long could you go without talking? – Probably a lifetime, honestly. I’m not too thrilled by peoples’ existence, as a common rule of thumb.
53. What has been your worst haircut/style? – Meh, arguable. I don’t think I look great with long hair, but I suppose the time I was cutting my own hair and the trimmer broke? Cutting things blind, by hand? Not fun.
54. Have you ever baked your own cake? – Yes, but now I can’t eat cake. Sadface.
55. Can you do any accents other than your own? – Yes, to varying degrees of success. I was a theatre major once upon a time ago, after all.
56. What do you like on your toast? – I used to like peanut butter and syrup… or butter and cinnamon sugar. But now I can’t have toast at all, and it makes me bummed.
57. What is the last thing you drew a picture of? – I don’t even know, honestly. It’s been that long. I DID paint/collage a Ted thing not that long ago though, but that doesn’t really count.
58. What would be you dream car? – Mmmm… just give me Ted’s car, and we’ll call it a day. I’ll have ‘er up and running in no time.
59. Do you sing in the shower? Or do anything unusual in the shower? Explain. – No, I don’t. No explanation… I just don’t do anything in showers. I just want to get out and get it over with.
60. Do you believe in aliens? – Sure.
61. Do you often read your horoscope? – Yes, fairly so. Mine’s usually pretty accurate too, depending on the source.
62. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet? – Mmmm… T for Ted is good.
63. Which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons? – Dragons
64. What do you think about babies? – Not my kid, not my problem. No thanks. Not unless time wants to twist itself back around again somehow.
65. Freebie! Ask anything interesting you can think of. – Don’t tell me what to do, Debra.
hey if ur lgbt reblog this and tag ur opinion on wearing socks to bed
“I wish those policeman’s bullets had hit their mark as I ran blindly down the street. I didn’t want any more chances. I can’t play the part.
I screwed my life over, but still I’ve always wanted to be an attorney. I want to show that a guy with a year and a half of law school can stand up there and let the air out of (the prosecutor’s) tires. That I can run these people ragged. That I’m not a fiend, necessarily. That’s not all there is to me. I’ve got to show them that I’m more. That’s really important to me, that I’m more.” – Ted Bundy
It’s not Cedars, but it’ll do just nicely.