1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you? – I mean… sometimes I forget others exist, I guess. But it’s more that I doubt that they’re “real” or that they function on the same level as I do, more than the existence thing. Does that make sense?
2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you? – Like… 1?
3. The person you would never want to meet? – Mmmm… no comment.
4. What is your favorite word? – Twig? I don’t know. Snohomish is fun too. We’ll go with Ted.
5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be? – Probably a weeping willow, or an evergreen tree… or a cypress.
6. When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought? – “Damn, I look puffy today…”
7. What shirt are you wearing? – A red one that says “Northern California” on it, because this girl likes to represent.
8. What do you label yourself as? – “Me” ??? I don’t like labels.
9. Bright room or dark room? – Dark room.
10. What were you doing at midnight last night? – Ummm… @raunchyrichardramirez ??? haha
11. Favorite age you’ve been so far? – 30
12. Who told you they loved you last? – My love, @raunchyrichardramirez
13. Your worst enemy? – Mmmm… tough call, lotta mousy bitches ‘round these parts, aren’t there?
14. What is your current desktop picture? – Desktop is a photo of the University of Washington campus… iPhone and iPod are Ted.
15. Do you like someone? – Boy, I sure hope so!
16. The last song you listened to? – Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison, if we’re going by what @raunchyrichardramirez put on over here… otherwise, it’s Working My Way Back To You by The Four Seasons for me.
17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up? – *nods at question 13 and coughs, thinking*
18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face? – Again with the redundant questions… see above.
19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do? – Eh… no thanks. Unless I’m going to make someone suck on their exhaust pipe.
20. What is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional) – I guess my eyes? Or hair. I have nice hands too though, I suppose.
21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do? – Shit… assuming I could choose? I’d be Ted, and I’d never put my damn clothes on.
22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it? – Secret? Not really. I can sing moderately well, and I play several instruments though. Does that count?
23. What is one unique thing you’re afraid of? – Losing someone I care about. Again.
24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal. – I mean… am I still allergic to gluten? Assuming I’m not, I guess I’d go with a bacon cheeseburger from one of my favorite burger joints (if that counts as a burger)… and if it doesn’t, I’ll have a toasted peanut butter and maple syrup sandwich.
25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it? – Traveling
26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go? – Seattle… or San Francisco, as my second choice.
27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply
of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific” it says.
Man! What are you gonna say about that? Even if you don’t drink booze
there’s something you can figure out… so what’s it gonna be? – Eh, I’m not picky. Rum is pretty great though… and I’m kinda partial to bourbon, scotch, and gin.
28. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own
society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into
place? – Fuck everyone else… the only people staying on my island are @raunchyrichardramirez and I. They can get the fuck out.
29. What is your favorite expletive? – …fuck. If it wasn’t blatantly obvious, already.
30. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to
run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones
and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing
you’re going to save from that blazing inferno? – Assuming I can just buy replacements of the replaceable objects (like books, etc.), and iCloud backed up my iPhone/iPod for later? Probably my computer, with all of my photos/screencaps, bookmarks, and writing saved on it. But goddamn, my Teddy walls, and my letters, etc…
31. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? – It’d be from longer ago than you’d probably care to imagine, I can tell you that…. and it still haunts me to this day, go figure.
32. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling
heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out
this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world! – Fuck that, I don’t sleep with celebrities… I’ve got everything I want right here, and I’m not giving up Seattle.
33. The Celestial Gates Of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise
because you didn’t think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it
turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a
fantastic mood. Death offers to return the
friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. Who
will you bring back? – If you know me at all, you already know the answer to this question.
34. What was your last dream about? – Ohhh boy… wouldn’t YOU like to know? (Yes… yes, you likely would.)
35. Are you a good….[insert anything you’d like here]? – I’m a good deal of things, yes… haha.
36. Have you ever been admitted to the hospital? – Yes, but outpatient only.
37. Have you ever built a snowman? – Yes, when I was a child.
38. What is the color of your socks? – One’s black and white and grey and fuzzy, and the other is just plain white… because fuck matching, that’s why.
39. What type of music do you like? – I love a little bit of everything, really. Music is life… although I have a particular fondness for the 60′s and 70′s.
40. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? – Sunsets.
41. What is your favorite milkshake flavor? – Can’t have ‘em anymore, but when I could? Mint chocolate chip, or peanut butter.
42. What football team do you support? (I will answer in terms of American football as well as soccer) – American football? University of Washington for college ball… Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49′ers for NFL. European football? Manchester City. Nuff said. MLS soccer? Seattle Sounders and Vancouver Whitecaps.
43. Do you have any scars? – I have several, yes… nothing too major though. Gotta know where to look. The most hidden one is probably the one on the inside of my upper lip. Got it from falling off a wagon as a toddler.
44. What do you want to be when you graduate? – Happy and fulfilled? But seriously, fuck school. I’m an artist.
45. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? – Ehhhh that’s a tough one. I dislike plenty, if I’m being honest… but I guess my weird food allergies/metabolism issues? Just so I could eat more cookies….
46. Are you reliable? – Yes, my word is good… I won’t give it if I don’t mean it.
47. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be? – “Quick… what are the lottery numbers for tomorrow’s draw?”
48. Do you hold grudges? – I’m not proud of it, but yes… across more years than I’d care to recount, honestly.
49. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create? – This is just reminding me of that Jonathon Coulton song (’Skullcrusher Mountain’) about the half pony/half monkey monster thing. Maybe hybrids aren’t such a good idea…
50. What is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had? – Ohhh I don’t care to recount it for the public for various reasons, but rest assured it was probably with my love over here… and it was probably this past year as a result.
51. Are you a good liar? – Yes, but not to those I truly care for. I value my honesty when it actually matters, which is why I value others’ as well.
52. How long could you go without talking? – Probably a lifetime, honestly. I’m not too thrilled by peoples’ existence, as a common rule of thumb.
53. What has been your worst haircut/style? – Meh, arguable. I don’t think I look great with long hair, but I suppose the time I was cutting my own hair and the trimmer broke? Cutting things blind, by hand? Not fun.
54. Have you ever baked your own cake? – Yes, but now I can’t eat cake. Sadface.
55. Can you do any accents other than your own? – Yes, to varying degrees of success. I was a theatre major once upon a time ago, after all.
56. What do you like on your toast? – I used to like peanut butter and syrup… or butter and cinnamon sugar. But now I can’t have toast at all, and it makes me bummed.
57. What is the last thing you drew a picture of? – I don’t even know, honestly. It’s been that long. I DID paint/collage a Ted thing not that long ago though, but that doesn’t really count.
58. What would be you dream car? – Mmmm… just give me Ted’s car, and we’ll call it a day. I’ll have ‘er up and running in no time.
59. Do you sing in the shower? Or do anything unusual in the shower? Explain. – No, I don’t. No explanation… I just don’t do anything in showers. I just want to get out and get it over with.
60. Do you believe in aliens? – Sure.
61. Do you often read your horoscope? – Yes, fairly so. Mine’s usually pretty accurate too, depending on the source.
62. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet? – Mmmm… T for Ted is good.
63. Which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons? – Dragons
64. What do you think about babies? – Not my kid, not my problem. No thanks. Not unless time wants to twist itself back around again somehow.
65. Freebie! Ask anything interesting you can think of. – Don’t tell me what to do, Debra.